Wednesday, November 28, 2018

AWAKENING...

It is so dark
Pitch black
I am deep down in a well
Help me! I am drowning
I am suffocating
I am terrified
Please help me!!!

I hear a voice from a distance
So soft and sound so far
"There is a light, LOOK UP"
" REACH OUT for the light"
"You can do it, give me your hand"

I look up
I see the light
Though it is dim
It flickers
I reach out to the light
"Come out my dear friend"
I hear the voice echoing
"It is ok, I got you, you are safe now"
"Breathe"

I open my eyes
I realise I am alive
It was not a dream
It was me trapped in my own emotions
Little that I know I was all the while in darkness that finally drowning me..

Thank you my dear friend
For hearing my cry for help
For being there when I was so vulnerable
Your empathy saved me
I am AWAKENED
I feel my emotions flowing
I saw the LIGHT within me
I feel the LOVE that resonates from inside me...

I almost lost myself
Now I found my house
I have come home
Nourished and flourished
LOVING and EMPOWERING me
Happy and joyous
Living and giving the real me
Till it is time for me to depart
To a better HOME
And live happily ever after.

🌷Rosnah Ahmad
#LoveUrself
#EmpoweringYou

No comments: