Sunday, December 2, 2018

RECLAIM


Cold!
My heart has become cold
Like the cold winter's night
The coldness within me makes me wonder
Makes me ponder
What has happened to me?
Am I becoming bitter or better?

Oh my dear self,
Do not let life breaks you
You are such a beautiful soul
Full of compassion
May life makes you better
Despite what happened
And how you have been treated
That makes your heart freeze
Numbing you emotions..

Winter,
Will never last and will pass
Melting away the ice and the river flows
Nourished and flourished
The beautiful spring day
That brings joy and hope...

Smile,
Yes, it will bring back your smile
The radiant smile
Like the blossoming flowers in the spring
The smile that is truely yours
That resonates from within
From a warm and loving heart
That is healed and healing
Reclaimed and safely HOME.

🌾Rosnah Ahmad
#LoveUrself
#EmpoweringYou

No comments: