Monday, November 26, 2018

I Matter!

They say,
Keep forgiving
Forgiveness will set you free...

Oh yes,
I said to my younger self
I will keep forgiving and keep doing good to those who hurt me...

But it happenned again
Again and again
It triggers my emotions
I am bleeding inside
My heart was broken into pieces...

Then I said to my older self
"I don't deserve to be treated like this"
I fixed my broken heart and become a new me
Resilient and stronger...

Yes, forgiveness will set me free
I need to keep practice goodness
But I have to set up BOUNDARIES
I do not allow people to hurt me repetitively
It has to stop
I have to take charge of my emotions
My well being
The new me...

They say,
I am selfish
I say,
No, I am not
I love myself
I deserve better
I matter!

🌹 Rosnah Ahmad
#LoveUrself
#EmpoweringYou

No comments: