Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Speak Out/Kembalikan

Speak Out
By Rosnah Ahmad

I remember
The happy time
When it was a lot of fun
Running around
In the green surrounding
Full of wonders
Full of discoveries...

Now
Everything has changed
I can no longer run freely
My world is only confined indoor
They say it is no longer safe
The surrounding has changed
Green to red...

I am only a child
I don't understand what happened
I just want to feel safe
I want to play
To explore the world around me
To breathe the fresh air
To drink the clean water...

Please hear me!
The voice of a child
Crying out for help
Please...
Stand up for me
Speak out
Give me...
Give me back my right
The right to be protected
Give me...
Give me back my green surrounding
Change it back
Red to green.

#Red2Green

Kembalikan
Rosnah Ahmad

Dahulu,
Aku bahagia
Bebas bermain
Lari ku pantas di luar
Indahnya dunia ku
Hijau sekali...

Kini,
Aku tiada sebebas dahulu
Langkah ku semakin pendek
Lari ku hanya di dalam
Dunia ku tiada lagi seindah dahulu
Hijau sudah bertukar merah...

Aku,
Hanya seorang anak kecil
Belum mengerti apa yang terjadi
Aku hanya ingin bermain
Ingin menghidup udara segar
Ingin meminum air yg bersih...

Dengarlah suara hati ku
Seorang anak kecil
Yang seharusnya dilindungi
Pinta ku...
Kembalikan hak diri ku
Hak seorang anak kecil
Kembalikan...
Merah kepada hijau.

#Red2Green

No comments: