Saturday, March 14, 2015

ME & MY BRAND NEW CITY- A SOIF SUCCESS STORY...

Yes, Alhamdulilah, All praise be to Allah the Almighty.

Now I am in the city driving a City In Shaa Allah😄😍...

It all began with a dream..

Then fear consumed me😢😬.

On my birthday  49th birthday ie 6 Feb 2015   (yes, I am approaching 5 series) I attended The Soif coaching certification (6-8 Feb 2015)

The power of dream I thought I have now changed to the right and specific intention (niat)

For 3 days I explored the strength, opportunities and improvements I needed to make my  dream car now a reality.

With FAITH my fear diminished.

Alhamdullilah...
Within one month...now I am driving a Honda City....never thought that quick..was inticipating sometimes next year.

Thank you O Allah
Thank You SOIF
Thank you Tuan Rizal and all the The SOIF family
Thank you all my dear families and friends.

With the City as a gift from Allah, May He makes it easier upon me to move, to serve my life purpose and bring me closer to HIM, the One and Only.

SOIF- Seal our intention faithfully.

Wallahua'lam

Rosnah Ahmad
Plf Soif Coach

No comments: